Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The Everyday Miracles That Go Unrecognized....

Every day we get up and begin our day. It doesn't matter if we wake up early, or late, or even if we go to work or stay home. The moment that we awaken, our lives have been blessed.

Now, the way the average individual acts, you'd have no idea that they have been blessed with unbelievable miracles every day. Most of us get up, grumble at the rising sun coming through the window, and yell at the shower when it’s too cold or too hot.

We go downstairs for breakfast, and say some choice four-letter words when our toast resembles something out of a Kingsford bag, and again when your shoe discovers the gift that your dog has left for you in the garage.

Then we get in our cars, and drive to work, barely noticing that while traffic is going in all directions, we have all been given another glorious day to accomplish our dreams.

"Accomplish our dreams? Are you kidding me? I barely get enough sleep as it is, I have to go to work every day and when I get home, I’m certainly not thinking about doing anything but unwinding…”

I know, I know. That's true for nearly all of us. But do you have any idea why this is the reality (and eventual rut) for so many people? It's because we allow it to happen. We don't know any other way.

But what if I told you that your life was full of miracles? That you have been blessed, and put here for a reason. And that YOU are meant for a life of joy and abundance.

“Well I don’t feel blessed. Tell me how I can feel blessed when my life is so crazy…”

OK, I will.

Have you ever thought of what life is like for someone who has lost the use of a limb, one of their senses (hearing, vision, etc) or even someone who lives day after day with health problems?

If that suddenly happened to us, or one of our loved ones, we would pray for a MIRACLE.

“Oh just one more day...give me my life back.”

Guess what? Your prayers have been answered, before you have even asked. You CAN see! You CAN walk! You CAN hear!
It’s MIRACLES many times over! You have been BLESSED! Every day of your life you have been blessed!

You just never noticed…

Now that you are aware, what are you going to do with it?

No comments: